Features and benefits
- Maximum 6kVA standby power at 115/230v @50Hz 3000rpm
- 2 in 1 unit that can be used as a welding machine and as a generator for back up power supply
- Non AVR unit not suitable for home use/ideal for construction application
- Lightweight open frame with wheels and handles for easy access and carry
- Fuel tank capacity of 6l
- Air-cooled single cylinder 3000rpm GX390VX Honda series petrol engine
- Peace of mind of earlier of six months/500 hour warranty
- 1000mm x 650mm x 730mm
- Four stroke
- 88mm x 64mm
- Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Recoil starter
- Centrifugal mass type
- Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)
- AC welders/generators
- Single phase, two pole
- Auto-resettable thermal protection
- Single bearing
- J609B C25,4
*All ratings are quoted at maximum ratings at sea level and derating will be applicable for altitude and power factor
The Generator King (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change generator information without prior notice. Information is double checked to ensure that it is correct, however The Generator King (Pty) Ltd will not be held responsible for clerical errors. (E&OE)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, the price does not include installation. Each installation is different and requires a different length cable. Travel time and distance vary.
All installations need to be carried out by a qualified electrician who needs to issue a valid Certificate of Compliance (COC) for insurance and to validate our warranty.
No, GenKing are the manufacturers of the gensets units and are the largest wholesaler of diesel generators in Sub-Saharan Africa. Any qualified electrician can do the installation and issue the electrical certificate of compliance (COC).
Quoted prices exclude delivery. Delivery can be quoted separately if you supply us with the delivery location. Our sales team will provide a quote on request and provide logistical support.
Yes, our silent generators all include silent canopies and automatic transfer switches (ATS). Delivery and installation are not included as noted above. Accessories and customisations can be included as required, speak to our sales team for more information.
The warranty is 12 Months or 1000 Hours whichever occurs first and is a limited warranty which covers the replacement of defective spare parts but not the labour or travel. Please refer to our standard terms and conditions for more information.
The pricing is subject to change with no prior notice based on availability and the exchange rate. Any publically available pricing is indicative. Written quotes are valid for 7 calendar days and while stocks last.