Honda is a world leader in the design and manufacture of petrol engines based in Japan. Honda generator engines are ideal for customers who require a petrol generator in the range of sizes from 2.5kva-12kva and are available as open air cooled generators only. No automatic changeover options are available.
For residential use it is important that you select a model with AVR and when you install the set it must be fitted with a manual changeover switch and by a registered electrician who must also issue a certificate of electrical compliance (COC). You will also need to move the set outside and
start the unit manually either by selecting the keystart or pullstart options below in the event of a power outage.
For construction site use it is important you select a unit without an AVR and only pull start options are available.
The Honda Power Generators we provide include the following models.
Click below for more information.
- Honda GX160VX (2.5kva) Single Phase Pull Start Non-AVR
- Honda GX390VX (6kva) Single Phase Pull Start Non-AVR
- Honda GX390VX (6kva) Single Phase Pull Start AVR
- Honda GX390VX (6kva) Single Phase Key Start AVR
- Honda GX390VX (6kva) Single Phase Welder Generator Pull Start
- Honda GX690VX (12kva) Single Phase Key Start AVR
- Honda GX690VX (12kva) Three Phase Key Start AVR